Monday, January 16, 2012

Are you a TOUGH MUDDER?!

Hey everyone!  I have some exciting news to tell you all!  I will be participating in the TOUGH MUDDER Event in August and it is going to be an incredible challenge and experience!  If you have never heard of TOUGH MUDDER, here is a little blurb describing what they are all about:

“Tough Mudder events are hardcore 10-12 mile obstacle courses designed by British Special Forces to test your all around strength, stamina, mental grit, and camaraderie. As the leading company in the booming obstacle course industry, Tough Mudder has already challenged half a million inspiring participants worldwide and raised more than $2 million dollars for the Wounded Warrior Project. But Tough Mudder is more than an event, it’s a way of thinking. By running a Tough Mudder challenge, you’ll unlock a true sense of accomplishment, have a great time, and discover a camaraderie with your fellow participants that’s experienced all too rarely these days.”
For more information, click here.

Here is a video you can watch that shows you what the event is like:
TOUGH MUDDER 2012



Now, after watching this you are probably wondering “WHYYYY ARE YOU DOING THIS KAYLA?!?!?!”, right?  Well, you all know that I am working out with Craig and the changes we’re planning for are huge!  I never really push myself and this (training with Craig) is the FIRST time I have truly pushed myself and put myself in a situation that isn’t easy for me to perfect.  TOUGH MUDDER is going to be the ultimate test of my ability; physically and emotionally.  I really feel like I NEED to do this!  After I finish my training with Craig I think I need something to “Ice the Cake” so to speak… I need to prove to myself that I can do ANYTHING I put my mind to.  What better way than pushing my body to the ABSOLUTE limit?!

Now, don’t take this the wrong way… Training with Craig has already been an incredible physical and emotional journey.  For those of you who know me, you should already know that I respect and appreciate Craig and all he has done for me/with me so far!  Training with him is the only reason I even CONSIDERED doing this event and it was only with his “blessing” I made the decision and signed up!

In addition to training with Craig 3 times a week, starting in May I will be training on Saturday’s at a gym in Hamilton with my team and we will be getting our bodies ready for this event!  I am so excited! 

If you are interested in coming to watch or if you want to participate just let me know! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will talk to you all very soon!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment!