Saturday, April 7, 2012

First Impressions: BeautyStrong

Hey everyone!

This past Monday was the first time I had tried BeautyStrong and I loved it so much I wanted to do a little “First Impressions” post about it!  It is not part of my nature to be a cardio lover.  Some people just love running and it makes them feel free and reduces their stress.  I happen to be a clock watcher.  I watch the seconds tick by… There is nothing enjoyable about cardio for me and I figured that was just the way it was going to be and I would have to live with it!  Well, I was wrong.  Straight from the BeautyFit website, here is a blurb about BeautyStrong:

“BeautyStrong™ is the breakthrough pre-workout supplement developed by the researchers at BeautyFit®. Designed for the serious female athlete, this pre-workout powder delivers dramatic results every single time you train! After just one workout, and with just one dose of BeautyStrong™, you'll never train again without it! BeautyStrong™ pushes your workout past the next level, beyond your threshold and your breaking point. When you're aching to stop because the burn's setting deep inside your muscles, BeautyStrong™ allows you to push yourself further than you ever thought you could. Of course the harder you train, the harder your body gets. Period.”
Some of the key benefits include:
  • Enhanced Endurance: Contains ingredients to support prolonged endurance including Beta-Alanine, which has been shown to stimulate muscle strength, power, recovery, force output, and support increases in lean muscle.
  • Delayed Muscle Burn-Out: Provides key ingredients for resisting muscle fatigue so that you can focus on developing a hard, sexy and muscular physique!
  • Leaner, Harder Muscles: BeautyStrong™ contains vasodilating ingredients that support blood flow and nutrient delivery to the muscles, resulting in leaner, harder, more vascular muscle pumps with every workout!
  • Explosive Energy: A strong woman has a strong body! Our innovative formula prevents fatigue and increases energy, volume and force output for maximum workout results.
  • Increased Focus: Improves focus, physical performance, reaction time and coping with bodily stresses!

That is EXACTLY what it does.  Usually about ¼ of the way through my cardio I am already begging for it to be over, I have to play with the speed and incline just to get me through the session.  When I took BeautyStrong I STARTED off on the speed and incline that I usually spend 30 minutes working up to!  I was focused and determined.  I didn't even look at the time until I was almost done!  I was so pumped and ready to run! (err.. jog..) But you get my point :)  I dare say I actually ENJOYED my cardio! 

They say that your body will not fail you; it is your mind that makes you think you have reached your potential.  That is so true!  I would listen to what I thought was my body telling me I had to slow down, but really it was just my mindset.  BeautyStrong really pumped me up and helped me get through those tough moments.  I actually kept increasing my speed and incline throughout the cardio session… Not ONCE did I slow down!  This may not sound like anything special to you, but coming from a self-proclaimed cardio non-lover this is HUGE! 

More importantly, I didn’t feel like I was “on something”… What I mean by that is, I didn’t feel shaky or jittery.  Some pre-workout drinks I’ve tried in the past made me so jittery I felt awful.  BeautyStrong just made me feel like Rocky about to enter the ring (insert crowd cheering here)!  Another thing that I think is important to share is BeautyStrong does not “mask” any pain or “woah that doesn’t feel right” kind of feelings.  I felt 100% before, during, and after my cardio.  To be honest, I felt 110% after my cardio! 

If you are looking for a pre-workout drink than this is absolutely one you should consider!  It tastes FANTASTIC, the price is on point, and it really works! :)

If you have any questions or want to know a bit more about my first impressions, please email me!  beautyfit.kayla@hotmail.com

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment!