Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Why do I write the way I do?

Hey everyone,

I have had a few people comment on my writing style, so I just thought I would talk a bit more about my style and who I think about when I write.  My style is relaxed and “conversational”.  I don’t want you to feel like you are reading a novel, more like you are sitting down and talking to me.  I write very similarly to the way I speak.  My English degree does not help me here :)

Before I began my journey, I would turn to the internet for inspiration.  I mainly found that in women who had already reached their fitness goals.  I could not find a blog or photos from women that were “in progress”.  I didn’t like that very much.  When I began my journey, I wanted to be that person for someone who wasn’t “there” yet, and wanted to read about the process.  You must enjoy the process, it is not just about the finish line. 

Whether you are at the very beginning of your journey or nearing the end, I hope that you find inspiration here :)

Thank you for reading,

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment!